Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Your sweet talks filled up my whole heart /.

Helloh humans , <: .
Currently stuck up @ home with nothing t do , >: .
Well , start with morning first uhh .
Went school with adrain today .

Maths ; Slept .
Chinese ; Did work .
Science ; Other's did test but i slept ; Monkey came .
Recess ; Slacked .
CDP ; Movieee .
History ; Movieee .
ProjWork ; Com lab , <: .

After school went outside school with buddy & wenwei .
Wait fr ahem , then moneky left .
Went northpoint with wenwei .
Slacked & rain falls , >: .
Wenwei took bused home while i slacked at northpoint .
Saw buddy & ahem again , <: .
Slacked at mac then after that went somewhere .
Slacked till 6plus then they left .
Angkong bryan called me & chatted .
Told him t hang up first .
Cayse i'm off t find him nao , pictures tmr .