Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Turn back & tell me ,iloveyou .




I want time to fly fast right now .
Cause i know when time past , i'll be more stronger .
I'll be more happier then how i'm right now .
Cause , i'm starting to move on ...
Yes , moving on without anybody affecting me .
Cause i finally learn how to be strong this time ...
I don't wish to be knock down by all your criticism .
Cause i don't need it at all , i don't wish to hear it all .
I won't be falling back just cause of your criticism anymore , i won't .
You had your chance to make me fell down now it's gone .
And , i won't let you have any of that chance anymore .
But thank's to you , thank you for giving me this chance to know my weakness .
But trust me , i won't make this happen anymore .
I wanna be that happy little OngShuXian from today , this moment onwards .
I won't let anything break me down so easily anymore , i won't .
This time i'm walking back to see how i'd overcome all my unhappiness .
Turning back and find who has been lying to me all along .
Turning back and wave to say ; It's over , i'm going to be a happy girl once again .
Looking away from how people see me cause i don't care anymore .
And classmates , don't waste your effort to tell me to shut up anymore .
Cause , i've the rights to speak my own mind out .
And Miss chong no matter how a bad influence i'm , you have no rights to stop them .
No rights to stop them from being friend with me .
It's their own life , their own choice of what kind of people they wanna mixed with .
And if you're such a good teacher , student's won't gossip about you to me .
Student's won't be telling me how noisy you're to them at all .
I don't wish to say so much about you .
Cause i don't want you to affect me mood again , it's not worth it anymore .
I'm not criticizing you but it's the fact after all right ?
Well , i didn't say i'm perfect cause i'm not perfect too , not at all .
But no matter what , this time i just wanna be a happy girl .
Yes , that little girl with a happy smile on my face .
Smiling right from the bottom of my own heart , no longing faking s smile .
Thank's for those who really are there with me when i'm down .
Thank's for those who tag me telling me to cheer up .
But to those who tell me that no matter how sad i'm they are there & yet they are not ,
please shoo off aye , lies lies lies .