Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Monday, July 12, 2010

Red Blood Roses /.

''Boy meets girl , boy fall in love with girl and live happily ever after . ''
Sunshine ; I love you .



Helloh humans , >: .
My cough is getting from bad t worse .
My nose is like a water tape leaking .

Maths ; Vietnamese welcome ceremony .
Physic ; Bored to th max .
ProjWork ; Whole class had scolding .
Recess ; Ate with Adrain .
English ; Slacked .
Chinese ; Essay competition .
CDP ; Slacked .

After school things happen , don't wish to elaborate much on her .
Waste of my time , laughszxc .
Aftermath , straight bused back home .
Just called Mr.Rathin & told him i ain't coming school tomorrow .
Fucking down with flu & cough , idiot .
Having maths test tomorrow but i not going school , tmd .
I don't want retain ley , i want pass .
Going see doctor tomorrow , :D .
Sunshine , i need you ...