Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Monday, August 30, 2010

When will forever appear in reality /.

I thought that 've a loving daddy & mummy .
But , it turn out t be a disaster for th whole f.a.m.i.l.y .
If i'd a chance t make a wish , i wish daddy & mummy would be back again .
I wish daddy & mummy won't divorce & leave me aside .


Helloh reader's , :D .
It's been so long since i met LaoLia already .
And , i booked her in th morning today & went school with LaoLia & Wanting .

D&T ; Sleep .
Chemistry ; Did my work , ^^ .
English ; Listen music & copy work .
Recess ; Ate with Tiffany & walk around with Wenwei .
Lit ; Jokes & laughter's !
Geography ; Almost fall asleep .
Maths ; Did my work .

After school went over con course t meet Wanting , Tiffany & Fanny .
Waited for JiaMin & Felicia & i saw my Darling ' Celeen !
She thought that i won't attend school ; Helloh , 'mma good girl nao !
Saw Carine at interchange and she went over with me t meet baby .
Pass things t her & she went off while me & baby bused down t my house nearby .
Slack with him till 4plus-5 & i went home .
And , 'm sooooo happy that i finally did my Maths & Chemistry work .
Because , most of th days my work are not even done !
There's no school tomorrow & Wednesday , :D .
It's either 'm meeting LaoLia , Tina or Baby & co .








-














-




















-






























-











Tina.YLX ; Sexaye ,
Sexaye , it's really been a long time since we talk .
Th last time we both msn is on th 26 , LOL !
And , i seems t miss you so much .
So , you must be touched & be proud that i miss you okays ?
Thank's for being there when i need someone th most .
Thank's for seeing me cry whenever i've t cry it out loud .
Thank's for those heart 2 heart talk whenever i needed someone .
Thank's for nagging me whenever 'm late for school & had t be suspended from school .
Thank you everything that you've done whenever i needed somebody .
xoxo , luvs .