Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Monday, September 13, 2010

Everything is over /.

I'll be here , waiting for you t come back and be mine once again .
Because , i really don't wanna lose you .
You're something that matter's so much t me you know ?
I'll be here , waiting & waiting for you , only .
16th's , i need you back .
Helloh humans .
Sorry for not updating for such a short time .
Went school with Wanting , Fanny , Jiamin & Tiffany .

Assembly ; Sucks .
Maths ; Like a boring .
Chemistry ; Like a boring .
ProjWork ; Listen music & things went thru my mind .
Recess ; Facebook , :D !
English ; Sleep .
Chinese ; Paper balls @ Vincent , :D !
CDP ; Listen music & wrote some stuffs .

Bell rang and i took another paper ball and throw @ Vincent again , LOL !
I swear he's reaction was sooo funny , \m/ !
Went over t Con-course and waited for Wanting & co .
Bused over Northpoint & went separated ways with them .
Saw Adrain ' Papa & co while waiting fir Yude t come .
Slack with them awhile & Papa accompany me t wait for Yude @ Seven Elven .
Papa left with Yude came & cab over AMK hub t find Kid & co .
Slack awhile & bused back home .
Home sweet home , :D .


'm lazy t upload pictures , sorry .
Picture taken last week ,