Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's life ,

Life has t go thru millions of obstacles .
People tend t run away cause they are weak .
But some they tend t face those obstacles .
Running away won't solve anything .
Killing yourself , people sheltering you will make people think
that you're timid , you're nothing .
But as you face it , you gain your own courage .
You will lost away some fear you've in your heart .
As long you try , & you lose th battle it's okay .
As long you try .
But without even trying , how would you know you'll lose th battle ?
In life you must risk every here & there .
I used t break down easily .
But till one day i told myself this ;
If I breakdown every single moment , how will people look upon me ?
How will people even think about me ?
I'll just have t stand on my own feet .
Pick myself up & face those obstacles .
Cause running away only make me gaining those fear .
& losing those courage of mine . ''
So that's th day i stand on my own feet .
Gaining back those courage losing all those fears .
When battling those obstacles indeed you'll fall .
But no matter what , fight till th end .
Cause you'll never know what th outcome might be .
If those mentally disabled could overcome those obstacles ,
why we all this normal people can't ?
Even when there's no one lending you a helping hand ,
don't give up ; prove t them you can do it .
Don't rely on people too much .
What if one day they turn their backs against you ?
At that moment , you will once breakdown again .
It's all about you , (: .
Bye people , i'm off t message nao .
Remember ; It's all about how you're gonna face it .
Don't break down but stand on your own feet , pick yourself up .
(Insertluvzxc)