Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Nothing is meant forever ,

Helloh , :D .
Currently at (insertname) house .
I'm freaking cold as i just bathe & th heater machiam no heater .
Going home tmrw , (: .
Meet Kaiwen & xaiver at m blk around 11plus .
Went t my blk there & they eat .
After that bused down t causeway & meet King they all .
Slacked awhile & off t (insertname) house .
Around 3plus went down & fetch isabel ; Jie up .
Slacked till 8plus went coffee shop drink & slack .
Xaiver send Jie till bus stop .
Slack awhile & off back t (insertname) house .
Nao here i'm blogging , :D !
Gahhh , i'm bored t th coreee !
D: !
Going back home & back t school on monday !
Not gonna be late cause i promised Monkey ; Darius i won't !
Monkey you th best ; peace !
Hah , only me & monkey knowwww !
woolala ~ bad romance !
Heh , pictures wil be uploaded soon .
Off t twit abit & then watch teevee !
:D !