Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Faking that smile cause i just want you to be happy /.


Helloh humans , :D .
I went school today , good aye .
People keep update me with news that i heard already , LOL .

Maths ; Trashed it .
Chinese ; NicholasTehNehNeh ,
Science ; T'cher praise me , <: .
Recess ; Rice .
Art ; I'm so happy , :D .
Music ; Counselling .
Lit ; <: .

After classes , we'd class gathering .
& (insertname) pissed me off till i scolded him .
Well , mates pulled th both of us away .
Miss Heng talked t me , :D .
Seriously , i love her kays !
Stayed back @ school & help th Ncc thingy .
Knock off Ncc thingy @ 4plus .
Then slacked till 6plus & reached home @ 7plus .

; Cause time has make me strong .
I'm starting to move on ...
I'm gonna say this now ,
Your chance has come & gone .
& you know , i can love with all my heart .
But it doesn't matter now ...
___________________________________________________________________________



笨笨 ; Ahsern ,
Siaoeh , don't moody uhh .
Stop faking a smile already .
& , it's th 1week we knew each other already .
Bonds btwn us grew closer & closer .
& 笨笨 , i hope it won't fade away uhh .
No matter what , i'm always here for you .
笨笨 , Meluvyou .

Mr Justin ;
Silly , you're leaving tonight already ?
Going Australia t further on your studies .
I'll try t be good & come school often .
Like what you say , you'll come back next year & see me .
& , yes i'll be waiting fr you t come back .
Remember ; You rocks , <: .

Doreen ; Hubby ,
We missed away our 8months ytd , >: .
Yes , my paper heart don't tear easily .
Without him , i'm still alright & fine .
I'm always standing strong .
& faster be my steel heart .
So that nobody could snatch me away from you , :3 .


VincentSohJunJie ;
Lastlong with my nuer .
Even though it hurts my heart , i still have t let you go .
Waiting is not th point .
Cause i know i can find someone truly better then you , <: .