Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Falling down is only the beginning of success /.

Helloh humans .
I didn't went school today , <: .
Woke up around 12plus today , pig me .
Ahsern called me go down 213 slacked .
But , i rejected him as i'm really fucking tired .
But lucky bangs was there t call me & accompany me talk .
Luvdiehim .
I'm going t go back school tmrw , >: .
Cause moneky called & say got t'cher don't let him go back class .
Cause i didn't went school , fuckers .
Wanted t rest more @ home one kays !
Forget it already .
___________________________________________________________________________

*Ahem ,
It's seems that there is a bitch using my link t spam others .
To her it seems so fun , LOL's .
How old already siah girl ?
Oppps , i forgotten you are still a XiaoMeiMei .
Eh , you think very fun isit ?
Eh , wuji you admit yourself lah .
Want play litao i play with you .
Want play parents i play with you .
You wuji come only lah hurh .
Lifeless lil girl .
___________________________________________________________________________