Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Monday, February 1, 2010

Without you i'm still standing strong ./

Helloh humans , (: .
Woke up around 6.30 today .
& i wasn't late at all , (: .

Chinese ; Had spelling .
Maths ; Trashed it .
English ; Trashed it .
Recess ; Trashed it .
English ; Joke with th t'cher , (: .
Science ; T'cher praise me , ^^ .
CDP ; Trashed it .
Girlfriend ; Chirsline , GuaiKia ; Jeslinen , Sotplug ; Karwei waited fr me .
Slacked out side school fr awhile .
Then bused down t Northpoint .
Slacked till 4plus & i went homeee .



Catch me @ ; luvs-thestory.blogspot.com !
But tag me with your blog account .
So that i could invite you , (: .
Maybe closing or locking this blog soon !
Withloves ; ' ; OngShuXian ' YourLaoMazi !