Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

If you're here with me tonight ./

Helloh humans , :D .
First of all i woke up around 6.45 today morning .
& of cause , i was late fr school !

English ; Listen t MP4 .
English ; Counselling .
P.E ; Was only 8 but i run extra 1 ; 9rounds .
History ; Slept , D: .
CDP ; Nothing .
Assembly ; Introducing of Chairman & Vice Chair .

After school tio stay back fr detention , D: .
But , crap quite alot with th people inside !
Mr Rajiv let us go at 4.30 .
Ms Heng gave me chocolate ; Thank's !

Reached home bathed used com .
Went northpoint around 8plus .
Slacked with Raymond & Liuhui awhile & off t home .
________________________________________________________________________

ChewZhiXiang want me post about him .
He forced me t say that he's good , laughszxc .
& i can't say about *Ahem or else he's gonna kill me .

*Scared*
He want's me t explain why he's super good .
-Cause he's really kind but kinda kp .
-He's a good guy ; he say one ahhh .

-Mostly of th time spon me ____ .
He might be a ChaoAhBeng , but look at th good side .
Every gangster will eventually have it's good points & bad points .
But all i can say is ; he's not as bad as what you think, <:
Mr Chew , i've just posted about you .
Happy nao ?
Hehe , ^^ .
Hope you jio until *Ahem !