Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Sunday, March 7, 2010

It better then having you by my side/.

Good & bad things often happen in life .
Nobody in life had never gone thru sadness .
We're being brought to this world cause of god .
But , he didn't made life this way .
He only give us life to live on .
& a day to end our life .
Sometimes things are so difficult that made you break down & cry .
But after all , you still have to overcome them .
Go ahead & find a listening ear .
But the person whom ou look for , can never feel how you felt .
Cause you're the only one who only knew how it felt .
What was going on .
Life is always filled with happiness , sadness .
But , life is short .
So , why don't we look forward to evey second of our life ?
Be it sad nor happy .
Cause you might not know what might happen next .



Withloves ; AhXian , ♡




& girl , without you i stll can lived on .
Withoutmy complete family , i can still be strong .
I don't have to see your face to live my life .
Cause , you're nothing to me .
& , i'm not her cause none of my body parts are like her .