Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Love is just a verb /.

Helloh humans , <: .
I'm bored nao , damn bored aites .
Closed my tongue piercing & had a tattoo .
But only had th outline done but not shading .
It's actually a rose but don't look like one due t there's no outlined .
Went t a house some where located at little india .
Was pain but think of it , it's quite worth it luhr .
Think that some other days , i'm gonna find baoqiang again .
Then help me finish my shading then okay liao , \m/ .
That's alll , kthxbai !