Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Sunday, March 14, 2010

You filled up my heart /.

Helloh humans , <: .
Well , woked up around 9 today in th morning .
Mummy's boyfr send me t Chinese T'cher house fr tuition .
Had fun over there , winks .
Left around 11plus .
Went over t had lunch with mummy , <: .
Reached home at i don't know what time .
Slept & watch teevee .
Prepared myself t meet Zixuan , kenneth & rubber band at 9tou .
Walked over northpoint meet wenwei & chunan .
Slacked till 7plus & went over long kun .
Had fun , winks .
Reached home around 11plus , tired .
Currently on msn with Guolong .
Hungry naoooo , sad face .