Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Friday, April 23, 2010

You're the one & only in my heart /.

You'll be the only one i love right now & tomorrow . Nothing will break us up if you want . Let's battle those obstacles together & make this last . Cause , i don't wish to lose . I'll never let you go unless you want . You'll not be in my mind but , my heart .
' ; A H X I A N 's , xoxo .
Helloh humans , <: .
Feeling tired , hungry yet happy .
Waiting fr mummy t buy my dinner back home , <: .
Went school with Sarah ' Meimei , <: .

Science ; Boreddieme !
Lit ; Do finish test sleep . Suddenly cold & stomach pain .
Maths ; *Pissed off*
Recess ; *Pissed off*
History ; *Winks*

After school was kinda pissed off by something .
Aftermath , went outside school fr awhile .
Went back school while Ahkiong ' Baby , Sarah ' Meimei & other's waited fr me .
Had part D's promotion ceremony > Photo taking > end off ncc .
Sarah ' Mei , Gwyneth ' Mei , Firdaus , Ahkiong ' baby & Zaniul came .
Slacked awhile Sarah ' Mei went home , >: .
Then Gwyneth ' Mei , then Zaniul then Firdaus go home .
Left Izwan & saw dylan .
Talked awhile & Ahkiong ' baby sent me t bus stop & bused home .






Happy 42th Birthday Sir Latiff , :D !