Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Thursday, April 22, 2010

A key to my heart /.

I learn how to let you go & find my own happiness without you . I've got you out of my mind . & finally I've got you out of my heart . Awaiting for the next happiness not with you but another guy who will cherish me well . Without you , i'm smiling happily . Without you , i'm still standing on my own feet . Picking myself up . Cause , you're not the key to my heart .
' ; A H X I A N 's , xoxo .

Helloh humans , >: .
Sigh , feeling very troubled nao .
Went school alone & was on phone with bearbear , <: .
He accompany me talk when i was at home till school starts , <: .
Lovediehim .

Maths ; *Winks*
Chinese ; Weiping & Nicolas ' tehnehneh !
Science ; Laughdieme , :D .
Recess ; Slacked .
CDP ; Revise History till i fall asleep , :x .
History ; Test , flung !
ProjW ; *Winks*

After school find Sandra , Gwyneth , Jing Ying .
Waited fr Ahkiong outside class .
MRT keep talk machiam a real MRT menszxc , LOL's !
Waited fr quite long fr him , >: .
Aftermath , went broadway with them inculding Zaniul .
Sarah cut her hair while me & gwyneth extend hair , <: .
Aftermath , went over 414 & something happen .
*Pissed off* .
Bused down t NorthP t slack , <: .
Ahkiong & Zaniul sended me & sarah back home .
Slacked at my house there awhile & send them back t inter .
Reached home @ 7plus , tireddieme !