Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Whatever it is , i'm leaving /.



Thank you for those who've been giving me so much laughter's . Making my life meaningful , making me happy every single second of my life when i'm angry , down . You guy's really make me know what's warmth .


Leaving 'home' tonight , don't bother to ask why please .
Before i leave this 'home' at night later , i want to leave without anymore tears .
I want this people to be happy without me by their side ;

Aaron ; XiaoAir ,
Remember that no matter what , try to forget her .
& yes , when i come back i'll look for you .
If i don't , later you confirm whack me hard hard right ?
T'care & be happy hao marh ?
Ni de appointment yao cancel liao yin wei wo yao zou liao ~~~

Yoshiko ; Cindy ,
Stead , always remember what i told you at msn okays ?
Cause , i'll always remember what you told me .
That sentence you say , make me touched & cried .
I hope no one really replace me in your heart , my dear .
Last long with him , i give you all my blessings .

Doreen ; Hubby ,
Hubby , you might not see this .
But i'm sorry to make you sad once again .
I'm leaving home , for a long time this time .
I want you to fight for him , ignore what other people says .
Cause i know , he's worth fighting for even i dislike him .
But , even i dislike it's okay you know ?
As long you love him , you're happy ; I'm already happy .

GuangQing ; Daddy ,
Daddy , i promise you i won't quit school already .
I'll study till i finished my Secondary school life .
As i told doreen , i'm leaving home .
I'll t'care of myself & i promised i'll find you during holidays .
T'care of Vincent please & tell him i'm leaving home .
Tell him don't worry & you also don't worry .
T'care of doreen if not i chop you off .
Hah , you'll always be my no backside daddy .

ShiLin ; Nuer ,
Ahgirl , don't be so naughty already okay ?
When i'm away , i'll miss you much .
I want you to study hard , good grades .
Don't make laomazi worry for you already can ?
LaoMaZi very old already , will die one day .
You've to stop being playful already okays ?

Tina ; Sexaye Bitch ,
Sexaye , remember all those webcam moments ?
Those time in primary school ?
Hah , i do miss it tons too .
You promise me that you & shilin will be happy when i'm not around okays ?
I really fang bu xia shilin you know ?
She's that playful little daughter of mine .
And , when during the holiday you guys meet up must t'care her .
Don't let her wander about .
But lastly , if you love him still & think's he still worth it then go ahead ...

Things are written at that blog , luvs .