Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dreams do come true /.

Darkness is not what i'm afraid of but what is ahead of that darkness is what i'm afraid of right from the beginning .


Instructor Benjamin ;
Thank you to you for this 3 days of concern , really .
You've been giving me strong support in whatever things i do .
Thank's for that heart to heart talk , about your dreams & mine .
Even you failed to be ____ , but at lest you become a camp instructor right ?
A camp instructor that made people like me believe that ; Dreams do come true .
That note you wrote to me in our booklet , i'll remember it .
You know why i took such a long time to read that note you wrote for me ?
When i look at the second sentence , i could feel that tears is coming out already .
Sorry that i couldn't say my last goodbye at the camp , sorry much .
I tried looking for you , but they are hurrying me to leave .
I cried at the bus when i kept read that note you gave to me .
But luckily , we met in school & we bid goodbye to each other .
Thank you for letting me know , letting me know what's my weakness .
Soon enough you're leaving Singapore off to somewhere far with your wife for studies .
I wish you all the best in your studies , in the journey of life .
And one day if you still have that chance to be ____ , hesitate no more !
Just go & do your best cause , i know you can .
Lastly , i really do miss the times with you lahhhhh !
BENJAMIN ; MY FORGETFUL INSTRUCTOR , \m/ !

Doreen.LGF ;
Hubby , still remember our heart to heart talk yesterday ?
Happiness is in your hands , you've to achieve your happiness by yourself .
Even how much i dislike him , you love him ; I'm already happy .
If you still love him , fight for he's love once again aites .
I know you can , you're still holding on to that last love on him .
I really , really want you to fight him back if you still love him .
Go hubby , i'm always behind you , supporting you when you need .
Hubby , no more tears okay ?