Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Monday, May 17, 2010

我要的幸福 /.


Seen mostly of my exams paper today ... Yes , i flung them totally except Chinese . Had already knew this would be my results , fail . Sigh , how i wished i could out in more effort into my work . And now , 'm regretting it but what's the point right now ? It's already over and 'm still left with End-Of-Year-Examination . I really wish I'll promote to Secondary 3 , i don't wish to retain at all . I promised Mr.Justin that i will be that good girl when he comes back . When he comes back next year , i'll still be in this school . But , will i stay in this school for such a long period ? With all my sucky conduct ratings , with all my sucky behavior ? I hope so , seriously ... No matter what happens , i just wanna promote to sec 3 . Yea , it's time for me to stop playing a fool with my studies . I really wanna concentrate on my studies first . Friends , relationship , lion dace will be left on the shelve for this moment . Hope god really grand my
wish for this time , i hope so . But , i won't only say but act .
Cause my silly lil baby has been telling me ; Action speaks louder then words .



& to you baby ; I love you .
OneFiveZeroFiveTwoZeroOneZero , OneNineFourFive .