Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Leaving you cause i love you /.

Dedicated only to my dearest lil boy ;

Baby , thank's for enduring all my nonsense .
You'd never once made me cry cause of you .
You made me feel so secure when i'm with you .
You've been busying with your work just to support you and me .
And whenever i tell you to send me those long message , you never once failed .
Even how tired you're back from stuffs , you still would call me .
Rushing back to my grandmother's place cause i want to see you .
I still remember you say i'd changed you , you wanna take care of me .
Living in the same house , only us together and grow older together .
You told me this ain't lies and i trust you baby , i trust you .
It's terrible not to see you on the weekdays .
I miss the way you look into my eyes , tickle me , kissed me , hug me ,
hold me , pat me & walk down those streets with me .
And you ah , while you work don't keep worry about me .
Cause , i'm fine lah silly lil baby .
Please stop showing off your tattoo's lah , hehe .
I know you've a lot of tattoo but don't need make me jealous one aye .
And baby , i'm sorry for telling you to come fetch me to school tomorrow .
Just cause of me , you've to wake up early bring me go school then back home .
And , i already say that i want you to be that guy who i married .
That guy who hold my hands whenever we go .
That guy who hug me to sleep when 'm tired .
That guy who stays with me under one roof .
Thats you baby , yes it's you .
OneFiveZeroFiveTwoZeroOneZero , OneNineFourFive ; I Love You