Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Saturday, May 22, 2010

The day you became mine /.

Sometimes things ain't what it seems to be after all . It's only the appearance you see with your naked pair of eye . Cause , things ain't simple as what is sees .


Baby , all i can say right now is ; Thank you .
Thank you for everything you gave to me .
Thank you for those hugs .
Thank you for those love .
Thank you for those kiss .
Thank you for those care .
Thank you for those promises you made to me .
Thank you for everything , seriously .
I'd never thought that you would be so faithful to me after all my attitudes .
Sorry for all my stupid attitude , my stubborn attitude , my lil girl temper .
Thank's for being understanding , protective , caring & able to tolerate me .
You promised that you wanna stay with me under one roof .
Under one roof where there's only me & you & baby , it will come true .
Someday your wishes will come true ; Trust me , it will come true ...
OneFiveZeroFiveTwoZeroOneZero , OneNineFourFive ; JiaJun's .




Doreen.LiewGuiFang ; Hubby ,
Hubby , now we both are in different class already .
You're in the best class of normal academic will i'm at the worst class of academic .
We used to be the same class last year , every happen last year .
Secrets between you and me , those sadness , happiness , it's over .
But right now , it only can be a memory for us to remain in our heart .
I still remember when i wanna run home , you will always tell me go home .
You will do stupid things to make me happy , tell me a joke .
But right now , everything is different already .
You're not by my side and i'm not by your side .
But no matter what , be strong ; stay tough at all times .
I'm always there for you when you need me .
OneZeroZeroSevenTwoZeroZeroNine , OneTwoTwoTwoTwo ; Doreen.LGF's .