Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

May our heart beat as one , always /.



I hate this place where i'm staying , seriously . I've to wake up early to take bus to school .
I don't have my own closet like how i used to have . I don't have my own bedroom like how i used to have . I don't have that big big screen teevee like how i used to have . I don't have a air-conditioner in the room like how i used to have . It's like ; whatthefuck , everything change so sudden . Living with grandmother it's okay but she tends to pissed me off .
Yes , i know's she's old but can she stop interrupting me when i'm on the phone ? Stop hurrying me t bathe when i need to take a break just awhile ? Stop complaining things t daddy when sometimes i just come home a little late @ 5 ? Ohfuck it babe , i want to live back t my old life please . I want it when ; I've my own closet , air-con , bedroom , teevee !
I miss mummy , i miss the way she scold , nags , & smiles to me . Nao , no ones buy supper for me , no one .I need mummy badly , ohfuck it babe . Sigh , one week i only tend t see her once , twice , thrice . I regretted arguing back with mummy , i regret it .
I miss everything , everything ...



Helloh humans , :D .
School starts yesterday & 'm still in a holiday mood , >: .
I even slept in th class for straight 2hour's , tired ttm .
Was even late for school today ; Whatthehell !
It's like helloh , it's only the second day of school .
Idiot me , can't even wake up on time for school at all .
After all , school was okay & i wasn't caught for anything temporary .