Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Your history is not your destiny /.

A person without past is just like a blank piece of paper .
But , it's never once too late to create your own past .
And , your history is never your destiny .


Helloh humans , :D .
Had breakfast with ZhiHui & T.GuangQing ; Daddy .
School was fine except th last period , tmd .

Lit ; Did work .
Chinese ; Joke here & there .
Recess ; Ate with Wenwei .
English ; Did work & laugh like hell .
D&T/H.E ; Tired but still did work .
Music ; It's my third day only & you didn't get th fact's right come scold me , -'- .

After school baby was already outside school waiting for me .
Waited for Wenwei t come out & bused over t Mac with baby & Wenwei .
Eat , slack & talk abit aftermath , baby sended me back home .
Text him awhile & i fell asleep till 7plus then i woke up , <:


HoeJiaJun , Nicholas ;
Baby , thank you for fetching me from school back home everyday .
You've been fetching me since school reopen's , thank you .
Baby , you're having fever nao & i'm not there for you .
Baby , please t'care of yourself okays ?
Tell Ahgirl don't keep jio you go down downtime or else i hunt him down .
Soon you'll be going back to work , must careful aye ?!
You should know what your Io told you yesterday right ?
宝贝 ,我爱你

ChanShiLin , Nuer ;
Nuer ah , it's alright about those things you said .
At lest you personally came towards me & told me .
LaoMaZi won't take it to heart aye ?
Study smart & exams are coming up so please , work hard aye .
Don't worry about me , i'll try my best to catch up on studies .
老妈子爱你 !