Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Monday, July 19, 2010

爱上你是一个错 /.



To me , everything has ended .
I don't wish t get back t the past anymore .
Cause , i know everything will be back t square one once again /.

Helloh humans , :D .
Sorry for not updating for 5days .
I'm back here t update .

Thursday ; 15072010 ,
Went school late with Wenwei .
Suspended for 2hours straight , tmd .

Chinese ; Did nothing .
Recess ; Ate with Wenwei .
Geography ; Nothing much .
Art ; Sucks .
Maths ; Sucks .

Aftermath , bused back home @ YCK forgotten what i did .

Friday ; 16072010 ,
Was suspended from school .
Went out with 15th's & meet mummy aftermath .
Had curry fish head & black pepper crab .
Tmd , !@#$%$@% !
Back homed @ YCK , :D .

Saturday ; 17072010 ,
Meet 15th's & bused down t Hougang .
Find senglit & Bairen .
Had fun with Senglit , *pinch*
Bused back home @ YCK .

Sunday ; 18072010 ,
Went down t woodlands till 12plus .
Mummy came t fetch me & went down t malaysia .
Back home t YCK @ i don't know what time .

Monday ; 19072010 ,
Was supossed t meet GuangQing Daddy .
Was early t reach school in th end late for reading with Nuer .

D&T ; Boreddd !
Chemistry ; Boreddd !
English ; Boreddd !
Recess ; Ate with Wenwei .
Lit ; Boreddd !
Geography ; Test .
Maths ; Pissed off .

Aftermath , went out awhile & cab back home .