Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bloody Love /.


If you whisper into my ears saying that you love me once again , i won't wanna believe in you anymore . Cause , i don't wish t be hurt by you once more . I rather trust myself for everything rather then you , you & you . Cause in life it's reality , everyone's doubting & lying to each other ; So am'i .


Helloh humans , \m/ !
Was late for school today .
No need talk so much ; straight suspend tomorrow .
And tmd , i update nobody wanna tag .
Nbcb .

HomeEcon ; Did work .
P.E ; Slack with ShiLin ; Nuer & Grace .
Art ; I.HA.T.E.A.R.T !
Recess ; Ate with Adrain & Gwyneth ; Starwberry .
Geography ; Copied notes .

Thank's GuangQing'Daddy for lending me th Geo. notes , :D .
Straight after class > Principle office , waste my time .
Adrain was with 15th's after that went some place slack .
Was preparing t leave that moment , it rain .
Cab back home with 15th's & 'm having fever again .
Maybe going over t Mummy's place later on , <: !
I miss my f.fringe .