Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Friday, July 30, 2010

I thought i'm strong /.

I used t trust you for who you're . I used t love you for who you're . But it seems that you took everything for granted . When i'm gone , then you began t cherish me . But , i'm really happy without you . Cause , i'm happy waiting for some other guy t come & mend back my heart .




Helloh humans .
I lost my inhaler & my mood is fuck up nao .
Went school with Fazeer , Amirul .
Run till th gate there but still late , tmd .

Chinese ; Work & reading .
English ; Sleep .
Recess ; H2H talk with Tina'Sexaye .
Chemistry ; Class was in utter Chaos .

After school , went over t Mr.Rajiv office & waited for Mr.Leong .
Waited him for like going one hour then he come & only talk for 5mins .
Cab down t NorthPoint & meet Amirul & Danial ; 2T1 .
Went over t Mini toons & Danial was making a fool outof himself , :D .
Aftermath , they sendme off t bus stop & accompany me waited for bus .
I'm rotting at home right nao , i'm bored t death !