Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Monday, August 2, 2010

The smile on your face /.


Helloh humans , :D .
I'm here t update my blog , after 2 days of no blogging .



Saturday'31072010 ;
Woke up around 10plus t have my breakfast .
After that , i went back t sleep & sleep all th way till 4plus .
Gosh , i'm beginning t become like a pig .
Eat my dinner , bathe & use lappy .
Around 8plus went down t meet Desmond t accompany him .
Went back around at 10plus , removed make up & slept .

Sunday'01082010 ;
Woke up at 8 going 9 in th morning .
Prepared & woke brother's up & tell them t wash up .
Meet daddy @ 10 in th morning for breakfast .
Daddy send me t Woodlands LongKun & he fetch other's t swimming .
Seat Ahda's car t Taman Jurong CC for Traditional Competition .
After th competition , girls waited for 09 & send us t Yishun 747 there chushi .
Saw daddy & only smiled t him due t time was running out .
Aftermath , went back t Taman Jurong CC for Freestyle Competition .
After all , we manage t get into Taka , :D .
Thank's Nicholas & friends for coming down .
09 send me back t he's work place t wait for th other's .
Had a briefing & 09 send me back home after that .
Home around 12plus .
Had a bit of tidbits , wash up .
Slept around 1plus going 2 in th midnight .

Monday'02082010 ;
Today i was being suspend cause friday was late .
All thank's t you ah ; Amirul , :D .
But today being suspended was also a good thing .
Cause i woke up @ 1 plus today in th afternooon , <: .
I didn't went out th whole day today , :D .
&& , i've been eating potato Chips , ohmymy !