Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'll continue writing that love story /.


Sometimes not know the truth is better .
Cause i rather live in my dream land & hiding away from the reality .
& don't tell me you're gonna leave me cause i'll miss you .


Helloh reader's .
Went school with GuangQing ; Daddy .

Chemistry ; Had test .
D&T ; Copied notes .
Maths ; Did work .
Recess ; Ate with Strawberry ; Gwyneth , Grace & Lifang .
English ; Did a bit of work & chatted .
Geography ; Copied notes again .
Chinese ; Had spelling .

School was alright today except that i drop my phone again .
Been dropping my phone lately , tmd .
After school bused down t North point & meet Wenwei .
Slacked with Wenwei , Wenqin & Guolong awhile .
After that bused back home , :D .
Going t do my maths homework & do th duty rooster nao .
I needa buck up on my math's a lot , A LOT !

- Maths Test on ; 12 July .
- Geography Test on ; 13 July .
- Submit Geography Video on ; 15 July .