Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Those unwanted memories /.

People says that we ain't meant to be together , but i listened to myself .
But sometimes things that you did wasn't meant for me at all .
I look into the mirror and ask what did i done wrong .
But in the end , it was all your fault right from the start .
I'm sorry but i'd to let you go , my dear .

xoxo ' ; A H X I A N's .




Helloh humans , :D .
Me brought Honey Stars to school , LOL !

Physic ; Did work .
English ; Slacked .
Recess ; Ate with Adrain .
Chinese ; Did work .
Geography ; Copied notes .
Maths ; Did work .

Aftermath , waited for Gwyneth ; Strawberry for her .
In th end she had t serve detention for being late .
In th end went over t Calvin's block with Benedict & Firdaus t slack .
Slack till 4plus & bused back home , :D .
But was drenched due t th heavy rain , >: .
And something shock Ms Ambika & that's she was shock t see me doing her work .
I used t fool around & nao i'm doing her work , :D .
I'm happy for myself but i want this attitude of myself t continue , please !
Having geography again tomorrow , >: / <: .