Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Plastic roses , plastic love /.

Tina.YLX ' Sexaye Bitch , this post is speacially dedicated t you ;
Sexaye , no matter what be strong .
If he really wanna give up , let him be .
I've been thru what you're right nao .
It hurts your heart but time will mend back your heart .
Don't cry because there will be some other guy loving your smile .
I see you as that happy pill that everytime cheer me up but right nao ?
You know when you told me you're sad i almost broke down into tears ?
You're my only childhood friend , the one that stays so close t me .
Girl , i know how much he means t you but maybe it's time t let go .
If he really meant for you , time will bring him back t you .
To wait or t give up upon hm it's your decision , Your own decision .
Don't say you're not able t forget him when th fact is you can .
If you ever need a shoulder t lean on , i'm always there for you .
If you ever need a listening ear , i'm always there for you .
If you ever wanna cry your whole heart out , i'm always there for you .
If you ever want a heart to heart talk , i wanna be the one for you .
Sexaye , i wanna be there for you ; Everything .
Things that ain't meant for you , just have t let it go .
Things that meant for you but leave without thinking , one day will be back .
Yes , i agree that life's full of sorrows but get thru it ; Get over with it .
I'm not telling you t be that happy girl over a night time , i can understand .
It's hard t find that 'guy' you want but it takes time .
There's up & down in relationship but how do you wanna handle it .
No point crying , you're a big girl nao ; Because big girl don't cry .
Just be back up if they nake you down ,
No matter what , i SWEAR i'll be there for Tina.YLX always .
Cause , i love you .
I don't want my only happy pill , childhood friend , sexaye , Tina.YLX to be sad .
我不想让你哭 .