Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Friday, August 13, 2010

Make a wish & turn me over /.


Helloh humans , :D .
Sorry for not updating for so long .
Well , update or no update also no difference .
Cause no people read , zzzz !
Went school with GuangQing ' Daddy & Zhihui .

Chinese ; Test .
English ; Boreddieme .
PE ; Gastric , FML !
Recess ; Ate with Wenwei .
Chemistry ; Boredieme .

After school went outside school with Wanting ' Sist , Felicia , Jiamin & tiffany .
Went over t Wanting's house with Jiamin , tiffany while Felicia went home t change .
Went over Northpoint awhile & aftermath send Wanting over t interchange .
Felicia , tiffany came over t my house & we saw two ahpunehneh at my house lobby .
Was funny like hell , laughszxc !
They waited for me bathe & went over t northpoint .
Tiffany's house > Slack > Coffee shop > Slack > Home .
Had fun with Tiffany , <: . PICTURES WILL BE UPLOADED SOON , ^^ .