Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Music box /.

I thought you are th one that would really last .
But , i wasted my effort's worrying about you .
I wasted my effort's devoting t you .




Helloh humans , :D .
I'm here t update my boring blog .
I NEED TAGS LAH , ARRGH !
Thank's gavin for sending me t school .

Physic ; Copied notes .
English ; Paired work .
Recess ; Ate with Hara & co .
Chinese ; Almost slept .
Geography ; Mr.Leong never come (Y) !
Maths ; Truancy .

After school slacked with Gwyneth ' awhile & she went for band .
Happen t saw Girl ' Shilin & other's at bus & talk all th way .
Went back home straight , use lappy all this .
Was planning t get a nice nap first but have t bathe > make up > meet mummy .
Went t bath & make up wait for mummy boyfriend come & fetch us .
Went over t Taste Of Thailand for dinner , <: .
Was hoping t eat KFC but mummy says i'm still sick , >: .
But Taste Of Thailand was not bad also lah , <: .
Took quite a lot of picture's , <: .
I'm being suspended tomorrow again , >: .
Shall sleep till i'm happy then wake up , <: .











More picture's t be uploaded at facebook .
@ Withluv's Shuxian Ahxian .