Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Nothing matters more then you /,


Baby , i just wanna stick with you nao no matter what happens .
You'll be th one & only guy whom i love nao with me whole heart .
But , am'i th one you love with your whole heart too ?

Helloh humans , <: .
Here t update about only about today .
Went school with JiaMin , Fanny & Wanting .
Ran in th rain today & i was still down with fever , FML .

ProjWork ; Did stuffs .
Physic ; Slack .
Maths ; Slack .
Recess ; Talk with Captain May ; OM .
CDP ; Talk with OM & back t class talk about stuffs .

After school bused down t Northpoint & meet baby .
Then bused over t my house nearby slack & i went home bathe , make up .
Make baby waited for almost one hour , sorry baby .
Walked over t Mrt station t meet desmond & train down t CCK .
Meet baby's brother's & walk around there for 2-3 times ?
And baby keeps whine like a child says ; Wo yao qu niao niao .
Aftermath , train down t Batok & walked over t idk whose house .
Had fun & th small boy was so funny , had fun there .
Left around 8plus went over t Bball court & see baby & baby brother's play .
Baby send me home even though he was tired , poor baby .
Reached home @ 11plus today .
Sighs , time with baby today really flies t mf fast .
Well , at lest 'm still able t msn & text baby , ^^ .
And baby band me from eating ice cream cause i'm still sick , >: .
I don't wanna be sick anymore so that baby could give me eat ice cream , ^^ !