Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Change my mind & make me love you /.



Whisper into my ears & tell me that you love me like how much i love you ,
.
16th's baby love /.

Helloh humans , :D .
Chatted with baby till 1plus again yesterday .
Cause , 'm m.f tired last night .
Went school with Wanting , Fanny , Tiffany & Jiamin today .

Physic ; Sleep .
English ; Chatted with girl awhile & sleep .
Recess ; Ate with Tiffany .
Chinese ; Sleep .
Geography ; Almost fall asleep .
Maths ; Did work .

After maths lesson was being held back for 10 mins , >: .
Wanting , Jiamin , Felicia , Tiffany & fanny waited outside class for me .
Went outside school & look for Michelle .
Bused t Northpoint they went t eat while i went home .
Mummy coming t fetch me & brother t her house later on , <: .
Currently messaging baby & he's outside doing stuffs .
Meeting baby tomorrow , (Y) !
&& , i wanna go sleep for awhile nao .
Baibai , :D !

- To Passerby ;
You're such a immature person you know ?
Going over t my girl blog & saying you ain't happy about me .
I lock my tag board because i want , it doesn't concern you .
It's my blog , if you ain't happy ; Then get far far away from me .
Spamming & spreading rumors won't make you get till no where .
You tag saying you ain't happy then why not you come & look for me ?
Why don't you tag your name down instead of putting passerby & spamming my blog ?
For your information , it's year 2010 .
Stop being a person who trying t act fierce in-front of your computer screen .
And , when did i tried adding Mr.J-U-S-T-Y-N on facebook ?
Laughs , funny ah you .
I'll wait for you come down find me one lah , :D .
&& , i know who you're already lah .
Come find me , i wait only .
Want play shirt , i play with you only .
Play police ah , lai luhr !