Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Monday, August 16, 2010

Your love is like a drug , i'm addicted t you /.













I'm sitting over here waiting for you t text me but you're out there having fun & forgetting me . Baby , i'm waiting for you t text me . Sighs , baby i miss you .
16th's baby /.


Helloh humans , :D .
I promised that i'll make that effort t update my blog everyday !
Was so tired at school today , sighs .
Was on msn with baby yesterday till midnight .

D&T ; Played with tools .
Chemistry ; Scribble notes inside my notebook .
English ; Health Check .
Recess ; Cock with Tiffany .
Lit ; Slept th whole m.f period .
Geography ; Scribble notes inside my notebook .
Maths ; FML !

After school , went over Wanting's class & waited for her .
Felicia & Jiamin came along too & i was m.f tired @ that moment .
Waited for Tiffany @ carpark & bused over 1tou .
Lunched with Tiffany , Wanting , Fanny , Jiamin & Felicia .
Aftermath , Wanting went back home while other's bused back home .
Once i reached home i was planning t bathe > sleep .
But , my lappy tempt me & i use it awhile then bathe .
Till nao , i still haven't get a sleep ; FML .
&& , th health check up nurse was so m.f pervert lah .
She wanted t check my backbone & she say my tattoo & keeps on touching it .
While she touch , she keep ask whether isit airbrush ? LOL .
& for maths , i was fucking pissed off with you ; MDM LEE .
You ask me whether i wanna enter th class i said no .
Because , i know i would fall alseep in your lesson today .
You came out & pass me my test paper & say you're going t write white form .
Helloh , i did attend your lesson & yet you say i play truncy .
You called up my parent's & lied t them about stuffs .
As a teacher , you think about it whether you should lie anot .
& yes , i was m.f pissed till i crush th paper & shouted @ you .
So what cause you m.f wanted t argue with me .
Knnbccb .