Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Whine me up & kill me /.


You can never ever compare my love t anyone else . Because i love you more then anybody does . I know i might not be there with you forever . But , at lest i could be with you nao & then . I just wanna stick with you , only you . Cause , i belong t you . And you belong t me .
16th's baby love /.

Helloh reader's , :D .
And , my tagboard will be lock before i off my lappy .
Msn with baby yesterday till 1plus , tireddieme !
Went school with Dylan today .

HomeEcon ; Sleep .
P.E ; Frisbee .
Art ; Sleep .
Recess ; Ate with Tiffany .
Geography ; Counseling .
Maths ; Skipped class , sleep .
Lit ; Sleep .

Wow , sleep at class for m.f 4hours , (Y) !
Rush back home bathe & make up while waiting for baby .
Baby , Desmond & friends cab over my house here .
Desmond & co left while me & baby went places t slack .
Aftermath , Desmond & co cab back t find us again .
Played dare & one of them is so m.f funny , hehe .
He talk th voice can go so high till th voice tune change .
Around 6plus Desmond & co went t i don't know where .
While baby & i slack at th same place .
Baby went over t bus stop while i went home .
Hohoho , i'm so happy because baby ain't tonning tonight .
He's going back him & accompany me t msn tonight , awww !
And it's 11 nao he's still not home when he told me around 10plus .
I'm so m.f tired nao & wanna go t bed but i still must wait for that silly lil dumbdumb baby of mine .

Desmond ;
Oi , cheer up lah you dumbass .
Since she says you can find someone better , prove t her that you can
Your brother's , baby & me are always there for you when you need .
Meet up soon & you must stay strong & be happy !