Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bang her hard /.

Thank's for everything , nao 've choose t let go .


Helloh humans , :D !
Went school with th same people .

Chinese ; Paper ball @ Vincent , \m/ !
Maths ; Fall asleep , :x !
English ; Sleep .
Recess ; Ate with WenWei .
Geography ; Facebook .
CDP ; Listened music , Facebook .

Left school at 2pm for Cantonment , hehe .
Ate mac on mummy's boyfriend company's car because he's working .
Reached there and went over t 16th's floor waited for PO .
Talked , write and sign stuffs .
6 month's probation , stupid lahhhhhh !
On every week , there's 3days 've t go t don't know what program .
Left there and mummy still can joke say ' You where one ah ? '
Th way she ask was like so funny and she didn't scold me still come joke with me .
Train t Yishun and went over t 925 with mummy t buy dinner for brother's .
Waited for mummy's boyfriend and he send me back home , :D .
HSH @ 6plus , tireddieme , D: !










SMOOVE PRESENTS : SUPERSPOOF !
A "Superskandal-lets-get-saucy!" Edition!
17th September 2010 (FRIDAY)
The Grid @ SCAPE
Doors open from 9pm - 4am
Tickets going at $22 + 1 non alcoholic drink !

Featuring ;
- DJ Aedre
- DJ Dewdropzz
- EMCEE S.O.F

LET'S PARTY!
-Ticket Reservation ;
- For more info ;
Contact me @ 97249651 / Shuxianluvs@hotmail.com