Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Friday, September 17, 2010

Lost trust /.


Heyo humans , :D .
I finally had th time t sit down and blog , LOL .
Shall only blog about today aye .
I'd forgotten things 've done on Wednesday and Thursday .
Mummy came school today and talked about stuffs with counselor .

Chinese ; Test .
English ; Test and fell asleep .
P.E ; Slack .
Recess ; Ate with Tiffany > Counseling room .
Chemistry ; Fool around .

After school went over t Wanting's block awhile .
Decided t meet them @ Northpoint for studies .
Went over Tiffany house and waited for her t prepare .
Talked t Ahma and played with Tiffany's baby , :D .
Aftermath , bused over t my house and Tiffany waited for me t prepared .
Bused back t Northpoint and went over t Wendy's t meet them .
Sat down awhile and went off t accompany Wanting t meet Benedict with Tiffany & Jiamin .
Walked around and i left first and trained over t Khatib and meet Dinosaur , :D .
Trained over t Bishan and meet he's friends and waited for other's t come .
Slack awhile and they went over t club , D: !
I WANNA CLUB TODAY , -'- !










More pictures @ ; Shuxian Ahxian BestForNothing .