Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Behind every laughter , there's always sadness /.

Whisper into my ears and say don't leave me .
Hold my hand tight and don't let me go .
Kiss my lips softly and say ; I love you .


Helloh humans , :D .
Woke up @ 10plus in th morning for my breakfast .
Didn't eat finish then i went back t sleep again , :D .
Was being woken up by Dumbdumb's call , awwww !
Prepared & off t Northpoint t meet her & ahma awhile .
Ahma calls me cute cute , (happy face !) !
She ate and went off while me & Dumbdumb waited for my baby t come .
Baby came & we waited for KimLeng , :D .
They went over t LJS while dumb & me went outside LJS talk a bit .
After they ate finished , separated ways with dumb & accompany baby , D: .
Slacked with Baby & KimLeng till 6plus & i waited for bus & HSH ~
Online-d awhile & off t meet mummy for dinner , like a nice !
HSH aftermath & webcam with my dearest dumb , :D

Currently msn-ing with my awesome boyfriend only , ♥ !
And , 'm off t Bugis tomorrow with my awesome boyfriend , !