Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Look into my eyes & say ; I love you , only /.

What's th point of loving someone but your heart ain't faithfully he's /her's ?





Helloh humans , :D .
Went school with Tiffany , JiaMin & Wanting .
Meet Fanny & felicia @ school , tired ttm .
Haven't even start lesson , was being send home due t eye infection .
Daddy came t fetch me went t chongpang > home .
Use lappy & msn with my awesome boyfriend awhile .
Prepared & off t meet LaoLia ' Dumbdumb sist , :D .
Reached there first then use facebook awhile while waiting for her .
Went t slack & waited for Ze en & co t come .
Slack awhile & all went different ways with me & sist , FML ~
Went over t th family room & i swear me & sist laugh till peng .
Aftermath , went over t 2tou mac find Ze En & co once again .
Half way thru , saw suzzane ' Twin & talk awhile with her .
Waited for my awesome boyfriend t come & fetch me .
Cab over t Khatib & meet up with kid & Alicia , :D .
Went over 807 since baby & kid wanna eat their dinner .
Meet & talked t Kelvin awhile & off t find baby again .
Bid goodbye t kid & alicia then off t park for a walk with baby .
Around 7plus baby accompany me t wait for bus , (Y) !
HSH & webcam with sist awhile & off t bath .