Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Monday, September 20, 2010

Stab me through th heart /.

I won't wanna be that first nor your last .
As long as i could have th chance t be with you again , 'm already happy enough .



Helloh humans , :D .
Went school with th same people .

Assembly ; Like a boring ~
HomeEcon ; Moon cake , eek !
Chemistry ; Sleep .
English ; Listen music .
Recess ; Ate with Tiffany .
Literature ; Slack .
Geography ; Talking .
Maths ; Did work .

Meet th same people again and went over WanTing's house area waited for her .
They took bus back t Tiffany's house as i didn't tag along , too tired .
Reached home and i suddenly clear my wardrobe , like amazing siahhhh .
Cleared my lappy , my table and facebook here and there .
Getting tired , D: .