Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Thursday, October 7, 2010

All because of you /.


Evening humans , ♥ .
FYI , 'm really trying hard t update my blog everyday .
I hope my laziness won't act up again , *winks* !
Well , went t school with lovelies again .
Had geography paper and once i got th paper , i immediately sleep .
Sleep straight for 1hour 30mins , like a nice ah ~
Meet Tiffany and went over Northpoint for a walk .
Bought two Pie Kias for baby boy , ♥ .
Bused over his house and went up t his house and slack .
Didn't know baby boy sister was at home , should had brought a pie for her too .
Watch baby boy eat and disiao him , :D !
He wanted t sleep and i disturb him till he didn't get a wink , *guilty* .
Bused over t Northpoint with him and he waited bus with me .
Took th same bus with Ahsern' Brother and before he gets down , he waved .
Home-d at 5plus , :D .

Support www.lover-contact-lens.blogspot.com !













I've decided t retain sec 2 next year .
I've already make this decision , so please be understanding .
I don't wanna promote t sec 3 as i still didn't get my sec 2 study methods right .
This year , i didn't really paid fully attention t studies but playing .
I know this is stupid , a silly act but , i really know myself th best .
And , this decision is really th best for me .