Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Saturday, October 9, 2010

我爱你 /.


Evening reader , <: .
Here t update for yesterday and today , <: .

08102010 ' Friday ;
Stayed at home as there's no exams .
Slept till 1plus and received phone call from LaoLia ' Dumb .
Showered , make up and bus down t 256 .
Could't find them and LaoLia called and say at Mac , walked over .
Slack with LaoLia , LaoLia boyfriend ' Shawn and Tiffany .
Walked around here and there then went over t 2++ and two guys came .
Called someone and went over 245 , AIMING FAILED !!!!!
Baby boy cab over t find me and then i parted ways with lovelies .
Bused over t baby house area and waited for him downstairs while he take stuffs .
Walk here and there and finally decide t go AMK hub .
Bought Old Chang Kee and i didn't ate finished , >: .
Walked all over AMK hub for nothing , LOL siah .
Baby boy accompanied me bused back t mama house .
Slacked around th play ground and had a talk with baby boy , HAHA !
Thank's baby boy for sending me home till my door steps , ♥ .

09102010 ' Saturday ;
Woke up at 6plus in th morning and accompany baby boy t text , ♥ .
Mummy brought me t ChongPang for early breakfast .
At Tim Sum and didn't ate finish th noodles as i felt like vomiting , poor me .
Mummy boyfriend send me home and straight sleep till 3plus in th afternoon .
And then ROT all th way , D: .