Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I miss those lips that makes me fly , xoxo /.


Heyo reader , (Y) .
Thank's for reading my blog , appreciate it a lot .
Well , woke up around 11plus today .
Use lappy then showered and prepared then bused down t 2tou and meet Dumb ' Laolia .
Slack with her till 5plus and bused down t NorthPoint and meet Yude .
Accompany him t bugis and pass his working time sheet .
Then trained downt t Baby boy's workplace , ^^ .
Hmmm , home @ 11plus going 12 .

( Pictures taken @ 2tou mac , sorry for my ugly face ! )