Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sorry, I'm leaving without you /.

Hello . Thanks for being such a devoted reader .
But , I'm sorry to change my link . Due to teachers in my school constantly trying their best to be updated with my life . I know i'm bad to leave without my new link .
But , i'm terribly sorry to those who enjoy reading my blog . ( Excluding teachers from my school )
Please be understanding alright ? Do put in effort to figure out whats my new blog link okay ?
I swear i'm going to miss you ( reader ) and you ( mama-hiqh ) a lot .
And mama-hiqh , pray hard that i would still come back and make you alive one day .
Goodbye mama-hiqh , goodbye reader .

I (L) YOU TTM , }: !