Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Only you has the key to my heart , ❧ /.

I might not be the best .
But for you , i try to be .
I might not be a sweet talker .
But , i know those words coming from me are true .
Just like my love for you , ❧ .


Hey reader , (: .
I'm here to update my blog , like obvious !
LOL .
Cab down to school with Wenwei today .
Cause we was running short of time for school .

Physics ; Did some work and chatted around the class .
Maths ; Went to do IC .
Recess ; Waited for daddy outside office as i was sick , ): .

Went over to the doctor's place located @ Khatib and wasted 40$ for 3 medicine only !
Went over to coffee shop to have my breakfast/lunch and daddy sent me back home .
Reached home took my medicine @ around 12plus and then slept till 5plus !
Woke up and prepared then went down to meet Kelson & ' co .
Had fun with them and then back home just not long .
Going back school tomorrow !