Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lost without you , ❧ /.


Good evening reader .
Well , this is my first post for this year .
LOL .
Hmmm , cab down to school today as i thought i was going to be late .

History ; Slept .
Maths ; Slept > Woke up and did test .
Recess ; Ate with Siti & ' Azirah .
Physics ; Did work .
Chemistry ; Did work .
Chinese ; Slack around .
English ; Paid attention in class .

After school met Yee Seng & ' Thomas outside my school & ' Azirah tag along .
Chatted awhile then Azirah went back to school .
Went over to Broadway slack awhile & ' Yee Seng go off first back to hostel .
Walk over to vending block and slack till Azirah , Nana ' Ciner came .
Then off to Old Woodlands with Azirah then back home .



- When i was on the bus back , i saw this grandfather with the grand daughter .
Flash backs of grandfather and me appeared in my mind .
How i wish he was still alive , to hold me and bring me to the coffee shop when i was young .
But , what's gone is already gone .
He might not be around me but , he is always in my heart .
I miss you ...