Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Monday, February 14, 2011

Without you , everything is different /.


Hey reader , (L) !
Well , head off to school with Carine and Ahben .
Was late for school as usual , SUSPENDED .
Was hell bored @ the DC room , i swear .
It's the 3rd day today , LOL .
Well , went over to 427 awhile then bused back to Inter with Carine .
Went back home and prepared down to met cousin ' KaiLin ' Baby .
Aftermath met Pei Yang awhile then off back home , (: .
Really short post for today , (: .



- Junior ; JLJS ,

You might think all I've now is freedom .
But do you know you're seriously wrong ?
All this are not freedom but my parents can't handle me anymore .
And what makes me become today , you won't wanna go through it .
You might think hanging out till late at night then go back home is very fun .
Let me tell you , it's total bullshit .
If i can turn back time , i would want my parents to be strict to me .
You want freedom , yes you can .
You've to study well and make your parents trust you .
That's how you gain freedom from them .
Remember , study comes first before you ever play .
Don't be like me , alright ? (: