Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Is this the end , ❧ /.


Some says life is always filled with pain and sorrows .
They say drinking can cure those problems .
Those pains and sorrows will be gone , but it's totally bullshit .
It didn't cure away those pains and sorrows , instead it became bigger stuffs .
It add on those pains and sorrows .
Why don't we humans just stand on our feet and overcome those obstacles ?
We never try , we'll never know whether we can or we can't .
And even if we fail , at least we know we did try .
No point sitting one corner of the pub listening music and hoping those pains and sorrows will be gone , don't you think it's utter bullshit ?
Life indeed unpredictable .
We can make choices .
But remember ; The choices we made today , leads to tomorrow future .




Dedicated to ; G.Y.H ,
Ahem , have you done my 600 words reflection ?
I want it by tomorrow if not you're fired .
And , you don't fired me ; I FIRED YOU , UNDERSTAND ? (:
And please catch up on Bejewled , I'm waiting ~ (:
Study hard for your studies and stop playing around !
And i know you're just envy cause i've no homeworks to do right ?
Hehe , sleep early tonight !