Disclaimer ;

For Strangers , Stalkers & Daily readers ;

For your personal info , Parental Guidance is being advice . Because on my own online dairy contains things you might see things that are disgusting , negative comments & vulgarities .I'm a spoiled lil girl who throw temper for small lil things .But once you get along well with me you'll know me better .Well of cause , your criticism is not need @ my blog . & of cause i'm not a typical ahlians you see on streets walking .

Friday, May 6, 2011

Forever is Over /.

Everyone is always trying to run away from reality.
I always ask them why are they running from reality.
But this time round, it's a different story.
Now, I'm the one who is running from reality.
I'm stopping down my steps, I stopped down totally.
I'm exhausted, why m'i trying so hard in life?
Why m'i trying so hard to please my parents and people around me?
I'm afraid, afraid of being neglected.
Why m'i trying to be tough when I myself know I'm not tough at all?
I'm seriously tired, I wanna take a long trip.
Away from everything, I wanna run away.
I'd enough, I'm breaking down.
I don't wish to cry alone when nobody is around.
Does anybody knows how i feel?
I'm really tired of everything!
Does anyone can put them in my position and think?!
This is seriously not the life i wanted, i don't want it at all.
I don't wanna keep on fighting in life just to please anybody anymore.
I just wanna be myself, please.
I need my own space to be back who I really am.
Goodbye.